Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Uhhhh.

Do I have to play this game to understand it? Because this made no sense to me whatsoever. I'm sitting here with 2 other people, and we all concur... this is an incoherent, discontinuous animation. Perhaps you should direct your sense of humor to a wider audience in the future... and perhaps it will be more well received....

Killerratte responds:

...

Hobo Washes Balls Hobo Washes Balls

Comic Gold!

The problem people have with this is that they don't understand the comic genius that went into it. It's funny BECAUSE the voice-acting sucks. It's funny BECAUSE the artwork and animation are half-assed, not to mention the random pointlessness of the animation as a whole, and the Pokemon music at the end? Genius! Will Stamper is a god. ^_^

The Rabbit E-Card The Rabbit E-Card

bloody good work

Great E-card man! I have to hand it to you, this was really funny and stylish... you should make more ^_^

Demonic Goat: The Game Demonic Goat: The Game

A few problems I have with this game...

I understand this is supposed to be difficult, but good god, man..

To beat the big sheep, you HAVE to get hit at least once, and then gyp the game by shooting as fast as you can.

The only angel sheep I encountered ended my game. I had full health, and by the time I beat him, I was laying on the ground dead right next to his corpse. It doesn't help that health and fire are interrelated.

Games that piss me off the very first time I play them usually don't go down on my list of best games ever.

Paintball Paintball

It's pure madness!

Definately entertaining. When you get to the later levels and the pop out everywhere it's madness! The only thing I think this game needs is different levels instead of the same 2 over and over, and a crosshair cursor. Nice work.

The Suffering of Stranger The Suffering of Stranger

Epic metal!

This song is amazing and simple, I love it!